-->

How to Write a Best-Selling eBook in Just 3 Days

Advertisemen
Imagine creating your own ebook that you can sell for $37. What if you sold your ebook for $67? Maybe even $97! I know this can be done because I have done it. Few things are more rewarding than doing the work once, and reaping the benefits many times over. If you want to create a best-selling ebook in just 3 days, follow these steps that I use.



Step #1: Plan Before You Start

The best starting point for any ebook is an outline. You can create an outline just by using these steps:

1. Brainstorm - sit down with a blank piece of paper and write down anything related to your subject that comes to mind. Do this for at least 15 minutes.

2. Group your ideas together. Throw out the ideas that you don't want to use, and add more ideas as they come to mind.

3. Create main points from your grouped ideas. Then create sub-points below each main point.

Step #2: Start and Don't Stop

The biggest problem most people have when writing their ebook is that they start and then stop. Once you stop writing, it is so hard to start again. You promise yourself that you will start again tomorrow, but "tomorrow" never comes. A few weeks or months later, you look back and see all of the work that you wasted because you just did not finish what you started.

Let's admit it - writing can be repetitive and boring at times, but you must think of the reward of selling your ebook and keeping 100% of the profits. Whatever you do, resist the urge to stop.

Step #3: Edit, Edit, Edit

I re-read and edit my ebooks at least 3 different times. Each time I re-read and edit my ebook, and I am looking for something different. The first time through, I check for proper spelling and grammar. The second time, I make sure that the ebook flows from point to point. The third time, I ensure that the ebook looks appealing to the eye (i.e. insert page breaks, break up long paragraphs, etc).

After I complete my third review, I turn my ebook into a PDF, write a sales page, and prepare to sell my ebook over and over again.

Do you want to learn how to make money online from home like I do? Download my brand new ebook that teaches you step-by-step directions on how to start your online business so you can make money quicker than you thought possible: http://www.YourOnlineBusinessTutor.com
Christopher learned the hard way how to start a successful online business. Now he wants to teach you what he learned through experience so you don't make the same mistakes. Let him show you what you must know to start your own online business.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christopher_M._Hall
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments